6 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Senior Sales Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Manager to join the Proactive Sales Team here at De Vere Beaumont Estate.
You will take responsibility for achieving and exceeding the revenue target for De Vere Beaumont Estate and the wider De Vere Group, Through structured sales planning and action you will focus on building long term, profitable client relationships to enable revenue, growth and retention. You’ll support with the organisation of FAM trips, personally carry out sales appointments
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with previous Senior Sales and Marketing experience with a proven track record of strategic sales planning. You will have previously been responsible for the delivery of proactive sales activities and business development within the hotel/hospitality industry, with a focus on meetings, training and the events market.
You’ll need to be creative, think outside the box and be intuitive about clients’ needs. Great written and communication skills are essential, alongside the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships at all levels.
Due to the travel requirements of this role, a full driving licence is reuquired.
* A competitive salary with opportunities to participate in an attractive performance-based bonus incentive scheme
* Car Allowance
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
* Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including sales and professional development
* Free meals on duty
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking
Please take a look.