about 1 year ago
To be responsible for delivering and championing a best in class reservations booking experience ensuring sales and revenue opportunities are maximised inline with budgeted targets, whilst exceeding customer expectations.
To live and breathe the company and department mission, vision and values ensuring each guest receives incredible service at all stages of the booking journey.
What we look for
Key Duties and Responsibilities
● To be the expert in managing the total customer journey within the reservations process, handling from initial enquiry through to booking confirmation / payment inline with company SOP
● To demonstrate advanced skills and techniques in the handling of enquiries from multiple channels, e.g. Voice, Email, Web, 3rd Parties etc
● To confidently recognise and deliver the style and approach required in the handling of both direct and agency enquiries
● To demonstrate advanced property product knowledge in both Hotel Inventory; features, facilities as well as the local Hotel area; transport links and local attractions etc
● To enhance the customer experience by confidently upselling on both room types and packages
● To actively promote the brand experience ensuring our mission, vision and values are brought to life in order to differentiate ourselves from the competition
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift