Country: UK City: London Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Accommodation Services Department: Rooms Type of employment: Full-time Level: Team member Date posted: 09/05/2019 Closing date: 05/11/2019
At Park Plaza we understand the value of our housekeeping teams and we put our people at the heart of what we do.
As a Senior Room Attendant with Park Plaza you can expect:
- A permanent contract
- Full job training and support to improve your English
- Flexibility in your hours of work
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided with free dry-cleaning service
- Meals on duty and 50% off hotel bars and restaurants when off duty
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday, company benefits and perks
- A starting rate of £9.76/h, with optional overtime provided.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
* accountable for the cleanliness and presentation of the rooms * report maintenance issues * report in the system rooms as inspected * anticipate guests needs and respond to their requests in a timely manner * comply with Park Plaza 16 steps way of cleaning
We are looking for:
* previous experience in Housekeeping * basic level of English * attention to details
Your well-being is very important to us so you’ll need to carefully follow all health & safety procedures whilst ensuring our Guest Rooms are cleaned and serviced to a high quality in a timely manner.
You will have the opportunity to further your career through our award winning training programme. Park Plaza Hotels can present you with many opportunities for promotion and progression- we have ambitious growth plans and you could be a future leader with us!
And finally, you will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in one of our hotels, so that you can live the experience. You will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way.