3 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
Beaumont Estate is De Vere's largest hotel and venue, and here at this big property we have big opportunities. We regularly host incredible events up for up to 1000 attendees, such as festivals with camping, food festivals and obstacle course team building activities. We also regularly welcome high profile clients and delegates, hosting private dining and networking events and tending to their every need.
That's why we can offer a range of incredible opportunities across our wide and varied departments including conference & events, restaurants, bars, kitchen, housekeeping, front of house and maintenance and gardens, just to name a few. And, with our superb, dedicated training facilities on site, we can really nurture our colleagues and offer fantastic career development opportunities that will support your hospitality career and aspirations.
Senior Meetings & Events Executive
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for contributing to the growth of the Meetings & Events Sales business, by handling all incoming Conference, Corporate and Events Sales Enquiries and proactively converting key provisional business through showrounds and proactive chase.
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience of conference and event enquiry handling, conducting showrounds and successful conversion is essential for this role, along with a passion for sales and driving a sales culture.
You will have an excellent attention to detail, a confident telephone manner and the natural ability to build a rapport with people.
You will be a strong user of IT systems, including Microsoft Office and conference booking tools (preferably Opera).
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (increasing with length of service to 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Free meals on duty
* Use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site parking
Please take a look.