8 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2017, an on-going £12 million investment project has seen the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of its bedrooms, event spaces and Reception in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
We know that finding our next Senior M&E Conversion Sales Executive is key to our continued success and an exciting time for to join De Vere Beaumont Estate.
Senior Meeting & Events Sales Supervisor
What is the main purpose of the role?
You will be responsible for contributing to the growth of the Meetings & Events business, by proactively converting key provisional Conference, Corporate and Banqueting business through showrounds and proactive chase.
As a key member of the Meetings & Events Sales team, you will ensure that all contact with customers and guests transpires to become a reflection of the venue’s consistent delivery of the highest quality standards of product and service.
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience of event enquiry handling, conducting showrounds and successful conversion is essential for this role, along with a passion for sales and driving a sales culture.
You should be results driven and process orientated, with a sense of urgency about achieving objectives through structured action plans and with remote supervision. You will have an excellent attention to detail, a confident telephone manner and the natural ability to build a rapport with people.
You will be a strong user of IT systems, including Microsoft Office and conference booking tools (preferably Opera).
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Life Assurance scheme
* Free on-site parking
2 months ago
only 15 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 23 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close