about 1 year ago
The job in a nutshell:
Define and implement the marketing strategies and plans to acquire and grow key target customer segments, delivering marketing initiatives and communications to support these and other key strategic initiatives to meet business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
* Develop the marketing strategies and plans to acquire and grow key target customer segments.
* Develop a deep understanding of target customer segments, learn and understand their drivers and barriers to inform strategy.
* Use customer insight to drive the development of customer propositions and delivery of effective marketing communications.
* Develop and deliver consistent on-brand multi-channel campaigns and communications, which creatively convey the brand strengths, product offer, and/or proposition USPs effectively.
* Support strategic initiatives and new business opportunities.
* Lead and/or work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product & Proposition, PR, Digital, IT, Finance and Revenue) to ensure successful delivery of marketing initiatives and multi-channel campaigns and communications.
* Deliver marketing support for internal team requirements as required e.g. Linkedin campaigns, literature or trade events support for the Sales Team.
* Provide regular measurement and accurate reporting against marketing activity drawing out key insights in order to make recommendations for optimisation to all stakeholders.
* Own and manage existing agency, supplier and partner relationships to deliver efficient and effective ways of working and high quality outputs.
* Identify suitable new agencies, suppliers or partners, leading pitches or tenders where appropriate, negotiating fees and driving delivery against SLAs.
* Manage costs and budgets to maximise best value.
What we’ll expect from you:
You’ll have at least 7 years multi-channel marketing experience gained in rapid paced, results driven multi-site businesses.
You’ll be a thought leader and hands on, with the ability to work across a broad spectrum of activity and a passion for delivering great results.
You’ll have a strong blend of creative flair and commercial acumen
You’ll have exceptional organisational skills, working to detailed plans, managing multiple projects and workstreams effortlessly in order to achieve coinciding deadlines.
You’ll have acute attention to detail combined with the ability to see the bigger picture.
You’ll have a can-do approach and are willing to get involved. You’re proactive and a highly motivated self starter.
Decisive and resilient, you’ll have the ability to respond and adapt to a demanding and dynamic environment.
You’ll have a collaborative and consultative style, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills which enable you to lead and work with multiple stakeholders, internal teams, agencies and partners to deliver integrated multi-channel high quality outputs.
You’ll be customer obsessed, easily able to put yourself in our customers’ shoes, to deliver sound customer-led decision making and marketing activity.
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are just as important as the activities you carry out. The ones we look for in every colleague are:
I care about people
* I treat everyone in a way I would like to be treated
* I am easy to work with
* I have a can do attitude
* I care about the impact my work has on others
I pay attention to detail
* I do the little things that make a difference to our customers
* I work to brand standards
* I treat Travelodge time, equipment and stock as if it were my own
I drive for results
* I hit targets in my role and work at the right pace
* I take ownership of problems and try to fix them fast
* I look for ways to avoid future problems
* I look for ways to promote Travelodge
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. You’ll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support centre means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.