4 months ago
About Soho House
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK and Worldwide, as well as a range of restaurants, hotels, spas and other hospitality offerings.
Working with us, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of creative teams, get inspirational training, work with modern technology and processes and develop your career, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
Soho House is looking for an experienced agile Senior Project Manager to run a large digital transformation project. As the Senior Project Manager, you will take full responsibility for delivery across a flagship, multi-year digital project and be required to work autonomously, managing relevant stakeholders and third parties. In this hands-on project management role, you will be working within the digital product team and alongside the technical teams to ensure work is scheduled and delivered successfully.
Working directly with developers and digital designers as well as many of the business stakeholders, you will schedule work and provide direction to ensure that technical requirements are validated and prioritized, that business expectations are met and issues resolved, generally maintaining control over program deliverables.
You will also act as the conduit between the business and the development and technical teams, presenting to non-technical stakeholders as well as interfacing with third parties where required.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will also be responsible for budgeting the project and monitoring financials throughout the project until project closures.
* Strong project management experience using agile and waterfall techniques
* Experience managing interactive and complex digital products
* Very strong experience delivering software using Agile on consumer facing sites and apps
* Strong experience with managing external digital agencies
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* Strong knowledge of the web, the software development process and technologies
* Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
* Willingness to manage project budgets, invoices and time sheets
* Ability to demonstrate decision making process
* Ability to demonstrate a customer-focused approach
* General understanding of web-based technology platforms for e-commerce, content and information management, portal frameworks and system integration
* PMP / Prince certification a plus
* Experience directing the work of outside vendors such as photographers, illustrators, and sound designers
* Demonstrable experience taking full responsibility for project delivery
* Proven ability and willingness to deliver in a hands-on capacity, aware of the detail
* Experienced working with technical teams and developers to solve technical issues.
* Great communication skills, able to translate technical terminology to business stakeholders in a simplistic, graphical manner.
* Recent project delivery experience with specific methodology experience pertinent to software application development processes (RUP/UML, XP).
* Strong working experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Confluence.
* Manage and deliver large projects on time, within budget and to quality. Including management of risk, schedule, quality and communication.
* Communicate with stakeholders, teams and third parties
* Prepare all project documentation, including plans, statements of work, status reports, etc…
* Effectively manage communication with internal stake holders and strategic partners
* Responsible for project revenue management and reporting
* Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
* Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
* Some travel will be required for this position
Culture & Benefits
* We want to create the kind of environment that encourages personal growth, experimentation and transparency.
* Everyone in the team gets a free Every House membership to Soho House, pension, health insurance and a learning budget among other benefits like clothing allowance (yes....that's correct).
* We also have a great working environment in our office in Soho.
about 1 month ago
only 5 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
13 days ago
only 11 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close