3 months ago
Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in London.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Senior Chef de Partie who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
* Previous experience at Chef de Partie Level is essential, ideally within a 4 or 5 star operation.
* Previous experience of catering on a large scale would be an advantage.
As Senior Chef de Partie you will supervise the department and assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef to ensure high standards of food preparation is achieved within the team. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that a consistently high level of food preparation is provided, whilst also following the Company guidelines and recipes
* Assisting in achieving the budgeted food gross percentage and controlling food spend.
* Ensuring the correct preparation, cooking and presentation of food is served in all food outlets.
* Ensuring the cleanliness on the kitchen and store areas are in line with food hygiene legislation
You will be a strong team player but also have the initiative to work on your own. You will have a passion for cooking, have excellent attention to detail and be service orientated. You will be approachable and dedicated to ensure that the highest standards are achieved.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
* Use of gym & pool facilities
* Free meals when on duty
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
* Employee of the month/year reward scheme
* Guest experience overnight stay
* Annual anniversay dinner for two
* Contributions to a Pension scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Critical illness cover
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply'. We look forward to hearing from you!