6 months ago
Dakota Deluxe Leeds are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic professional to join our kitchen team as a Senior Chef de Partie.
As Trip Advisor’s number 1 hotel in Leeds, we are centrally located just a 5min walk from the train station on Greek Street. Our 84-bedroom luxury hotel features two cocktail Bars and a destination Grill with a private dining space for 16.
CONTRACT & PAY RATE
This is a permanent, full-time contract, with earnings of £8.75 per hour, paid weekly (Minimum £20,500 per year).
–Fantastic bedroom rates starting from £40 per night
–30% off dining at Dakota
–Access to Perkbox discounts including free mobile phone insurance, free Nero coffee, £5 cinema tickets, and 9% off ASOS
–£50 gift voucher on every anniversary of your employment
–Accredited, certified training given on employment in: Food Hygiene level 2, Health & Safety, Food Allergens.
–Meals on duty and uniforming with shoes.
Dakota is a growing UK-based lifestyle brand with five locations, known for our stylish hotels, bustling brasserie Grills and upscale cocktail Bars. Dakota’s story started with two boutique hotels on the outskirts of Edinburgh, in South Queensferry, and Glasgow, in Eurocentral. We have now expanded into prime city centre locations in Glasgow, Leeds, and Manchester.
Dakota is synonymous for delivering attentive and genuine guest service. We attract hard-working individuals who are passionate about working to the highest standards.
* Have meticulous attention to detail throughout the entire preparation, cooking, and plating process.
* Work within the kitchen team, being part of our food ethos of ‘doing the simple thing brilliantly’ creating top class, uncomplicated dishes using the best produce available.
* Prepare, cook, and present all dishes to the Dakota standard.
* Be committed to working wholeheartedly as part of the team, effectively communicating with all members of the kitchen and front of house team.
* Adhere to all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation, overseeing compliance within the department at all times.
* Display a willingness to learn and support in all sections of the Kitchen.
* Maintain standards of cleanliness throughout all areas of the Kitchen to the strictest levels.
* At least one years’ experience as a Chef de Partie or above at a quality establishment.
* A personal passion for food and experience in running various sections of a professional kitchen.
* Demonstrable leadership skills and an enthusiasm for training junior Chefs.
* Team members on full-time contracts must be able to work any 5 days out of 7.
* Food Hygiene certification is favourable.
* Be able to work with pace and thrive in a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If your aspirations are not merely to take the next step on the career ladder, but to develop within a company who value their guests and their people then there is only one place for you. You’ll love Dakota.
For more information, please:
* see our website for our current menus
* like our Facebook pages
We welcome applicants to discuss the shift times and days of work suitable to their other commitments. Please