12 months ago
Dakota Hotels are seeking a skilled food enthusiast for the role of Senior Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team at Dakota Edinburgh.
We are a 132 bedroom boutique hotel with a destination cocktail Bar and Brasserie-style Grill. Located in South Queensferry by the Forth Road Bridge, we are just 10mins drive from Fife and 15-20mins drive from Edinburgh Airport.
Dakota is a lifestyle brand developed for the independent thinking, discerning traveller. We attract individuals who are passionate about service and like to do the simple things brilliantly. We currently have three hotels in Scotland as well as our newly opened location in Leeds.
The heart and soul of our Hotel, is our award-winning bar and restaurant. Delivering a brasserie style of servicing, The Grill at Dakota is profiled for having a seasonal menu and take take pride in using the best ingredients possible.
The successful applicant will have the following experience, characteristics and abilities:
• Commitment to driving our ethos of doing the simple things brilliantly
• Passion for creating dishes using seasonal ingredients and fresh produce
• At least three years professional cooking experience including one years’ experience as a Chef de Partie at a quality establishment
• Confident in working across at least two different sections of the Kitchen
• Maintaining Health & Safety, and Food Hygiene standards and procedures
• A hard-working team player
• Be fully flexible with days of work
If you are passionate about working with people, are committed, and want to be part of an expanding company, one thing is certain: You’ll love Dakota.
For more information and to apply, please