9 months ago
Reporting to the Director of Finance and working as a part of a wider finance team, as our Senior Accounts Payable you will have the full responsibility of the Accounts Payable function including raising payments to our creditors, reconciliation of accounts, variance analysis of general ledger accounts, month end processing and ensuring the accurate processing of invoices.
Working as part of a larger management team you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to lead and guide a team of 1-2 skilled Accounts Payable Clerks. With a meticulous eye for detail you never miss a thing, ensuring that all invoices received into Food, Beverage, Miscellaneous and Capital Expenditure are matched to delivery notes and purchase orders through Purchasing and Hotel Accounting System.
Superior communication skills are also required for this role as you will deal with Creditor queries and inter-departmental queries relating invoicing/orders and with close liaison with the Purchasing department, as well as communicate with Heads of Department to arrange a schedule for them to approve their departmental invoices.
Finally your background in Finances will give you the fundamental understanding to undertake a host of financial responsibilities including preparation of monthly pre-payment schedule, reconciliation of the Accounts Payable related clearing accounts and processing payments to our Trade Creditors in a timely manner.
* Proven experience in a senior Accounts Payable role, gained within a large, multi-outlet 5 star luxury hotel or similar luxury restaurant group, or retail company
* Your communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with clients and colleagues – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential
* Exceptional attention to detail is essential, as well as strong numerical skills
* Competent in Excel, Word and some exposure to purchasing/procurement software such as SUN, Fourth Hospitality and ADACO is essential
* A good knowledge of Micros would also be beneficial
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
* Complimentary laundering of work attire
* Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
* Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
* Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
* Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
* Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
* Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
* Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.