8 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Regional Office United Kingdom
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 13/10/2017
Closing date: 11/04/2018
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Security career with us as a Security Support Officer. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Security Officer and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
At Park Plaza we believe the safety of our guests and team members is paramount. As Security Officer within our Security Support team you will have a key position in ensuring that the people who choose to stay at and work in our hotels are safe, secure and comfortable.
* Ensure the safety and security of all hotel guests, team members and visitors, their belongings and all hotel assets at all times through taking a proactive and customer focussed approach to Security
* Support in the deterrence of unwanted and criminal activity by being a visible presence in the lobby during peak periods, interacting with guests in an inspiring way
* Assist in any emergency situations, such as evacuations, remaining calm and professional at all times
* Report and record all incidents and accidents in a timely and clear manner, ensuring they are communicated to the relevant people
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience within a Security role is essential, preferably with experience of patrolling and identifying security and safety risks
* A current SIA license holder
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.