3 months ago
Watersports Seasonal Cleaner Part Time ******* flexible hours available ********
Carry out cleaning duties in all areas including changing rooms, toilets and showers and be responsible for ensuring the facilities are left clean and presentable for customer use.
This is a fixed term position, working 8-10 hours per week.
Previous Cleaning experience is an advantage although full training will be given. The ideal candidate must have experience working on their own, good communication skills and great attention to detail to ensure Watersports public areas are immaculate for the next business day.
What we look for:
* A passion for hospitality
* Be able to work flexible hours
* Possess a good command of English and has good communication skills
* Attention to the small details
* Uniform provided (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
* Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our on line application form or you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encourage