10 months ago
You will work within the Leisure B2B sales department handling the day to day support on Leisure Groups – however the person will also be trained on the other functionalities within the groups sales team which will also allow them to manage M&E groups business & FIT contracting if and where required.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
Leisure: Handling group inquiries:
• Managing the day to day files and potential follow up for a portfolio of Inbound and national UK Leisure group operators
• Working towards the strategy of the department with regards to the type of inquiries being managed
• Management & recording of monthly Management Information where required
• Support and sell Leisure on Line- AccorHotels Groups leisure booking tools
• Support AccorHotels Sales Support Team with any group inquiry and follow up for worldwide AccorHotels
• Working closely with the sales team in “closing the sale”, developing new sales business opportunities through relationship building with clients and acting in a consultative professional manner at all time.
• Working with need hotels on tactical and promotional campaigns
• You will be trained on FIT contracting to assist and support the contracting needs of the strategic and key accounts managed by the Leisure sales team
Utilising the systems of AccorHotels:
• Use of Anais (Accor’s tailor-made sales & contracting system) in inputting clients’ information- full process using the internal system and adhering to the KPIs set for the team on Anais complicity
M&E: All Leisure group desk team members, although specialising in the management of Leisure Groups will also be required to have training & a strong understanding of the M&E groups system & be adaptable to assist and support on such business as and when required
Apply for Job