3 months ago
De Vere Beaumont Estate
At the heart of De Vere Beaumont Estate in Old Windsor, sits an 18th-century mansion, a chapel, 429 bedrooms, 50 event spaces and a Georgian white house, set in 40 acres of parkland grounds.
Throughout 2018, an £11 million investment project saw the creation of a new Restaurant & Bar ‘1705’, the refurbishment of our bedrooms, event spaces and Reception, in addition to the majority of our public area spaces.
Sales Research Executive
What is the main purpose of the role?
The Sales Researcher is responsible for proactive sales activity and research projects to attract and retain key meetings and event bookings into De Vere Beaumont Estate and across the De Vere Group.
You will research and follow-up on sales leads identified through proactive research, securing quality appointments for the hotel sales team.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, particularly a strong telephone manner with confidence to control calls to achieve maximum results.
You will be able to influence others to successfully negotiate desired results.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual looking to start a career within hotel and event sales.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty