about 1 year ago
An opportunity to join the sales team at London is now available for a passionate and proactive Sales professional who wants to progress their career by joining our team.
Proud to have been recognised by Cond Nast Traveler as the number 3 hotel in London in 2018, we are now recruiting for a Sales Manager to join our onsite Sales team, in time for further renovations in 2019.
Your focus will be on our corporate market segments and as Sales Manager you will take full responsibility for ensuring lasting relations are generated and maintained with our key accounts through effective account management. You will be passionate about the luxury hotel industry and keep informed on local and global industry trends and best practices. This role will be working closely with Marketing and Communications, as well as Global Corporate Sales and all onsite operational team members.
Client entertaining, hosting FAM trips and representing London at industry events is a key requirement of the role and as such, the ideal candidate will be working in a similar proactive Sales role in a fast-paced luxury hospitality environment.
The benefits of working as a Sales Manager with London
* 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Sales Manager at London, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
Located in London just minutes away from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the designer boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, London hotel sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury. London is the proud winner of 'Best Urban Hotel' in the 2017 Cond Naste Johansen's UK and Ireland Awards for Excellence.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019