8 months ago
As our key European sales specialist within the region you will initially be responsible for developing New Business and growing our market share through our existing accounts by promoting Hotel Café Royal as the luxury hotel of choice in London for European corporate business and High Net worth travellers.With exceptional local knowledge & contacts within the region you will undertake extensive travel in order to meet key accounts, develop and qualify potential accounts, participate in road shows and regional travel exhibitions in order to grow a prestigious portfolio of accounts. You’ll also undertake regular Account Management activities such as hosting fam-trips, arranging client visits to Café Royal and liaising with travel managers.
You will work closely with our Director of Sales on a day to day basis in order to support the implementation of the wider Café Royal Sales strategy. You will also work closely with our Dutch & French sales teams as we grow and develop The Set and our collection as we redefine the concept of a luxury hotel. Your other duties will include working with and supporting our relationships within Europe with our key distribution partner and representation company Leading Hotels of the World to ensure their sales agents are fully aware of our facilities and services in order to promote and sell our hotel effectively. You will be expected to play an active role in the formulation of the annual sales budget & plan for the hotel, from which you will regularly report on business trends, the performance of your market, revenue and costs against the P&L.
You will epitomise the very essence of 21st century hospitality; with a natural flair, drive and talent for Sales combined with extensive knowledge of both the High End Corporate and luxury international travel markets. Your experience must include a proven track record within theLuxury London hotel market to deliver a professional and dedicated sales service in keeping with the Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality and style.
As a dedicated Senior Sales specialist, you will ideally have a background within a similar Sales Manager or Sales Executive role ideally gained in a similar Luxury 5* Hotel. You will of course be extremely well networked within the In-bound luxury travel market across a range of market segments throughout Europe. Your communication skills (both verbal & written) will be exceptional along with fluency in English, the ability to speak in one or more other European will be advantageous although not essential.
Finally you will be able to demonstrate excellent time, leadership and project management skills as you will not only need to manage your own day to day routine, but also assist in setting and managing demanding sales and revenue targets of your team to ensure they also succeed within their portfolios and the team delivers above and beyond projected expectations.
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
* Complimentary laundering of work attire
* Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
* Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
* Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
* Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
* Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
* Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
* Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.