4 months ago
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the
picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and
Oxford Street. Loaded with authentic British charm, Hyatt Regency London
- The Churchill offers a quintessential stay in London's West End designed
to honor Sir Winston Churchill. The hotel features bespoke tailoring, refined
décor, and subtle nods to his life and legacy including the famed Churchill Bar
with its seasonally-themed outdoor terrace.
About the role:
Sales & Marketing Team is responsible for generating revenue for all
aspects of the business and for maximizing the profitability. They are also
responsible for coordinating with all the other teams to ensure efficient
management of the revenue and simplifying work systems. Some of the daily
responsibilities are but are
not limited to:
* Source and win new corporate functions and special events business
for the Hotel.
* Maintain existing accounts and generate new business from these
accounts as per targets agreed.
* Actively sell the image and services of the hotel both in print and
* Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an
exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales
* Attend Sales events, as required.
* Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the
Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of
appointments, calls made and business leads.
* Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities.