29 days ago
Rosewood Abu Dhabi is looking for a Sales Manager that is refined, engaging, and collaborative towards the business needs. This role will be responsible to acquire, grow and retain selected corporate accounts to maximize the total hotel revenue potential for Rosewood Abu Dhabi. The job involves the qualification and prospecting of new business and the nurturing and growth of existing accounts across defined market segments.
While at work, (and while on work premises) an associate shall:
* Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
* Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
* Cooperate with full compliance with Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
* Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
* Report all OSH incidents and work related injuries; and
* Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided (e.g. Equipment & machineries, PPE, etc.) at the Hotel’s workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the workplace.
* Participate in conduct of OSH related planning and implementation in order to achieve the Hotel’s OSH objectives, targets & program.
* Attend all training arranged by Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager such as OSH training, safety Induction, on the job training, tool box talks, etc.
* Held accountable and committed whatever it takes to comply with the company’s OSHMS Policies, OSHMS Procedure, & Operational Works Instruction and any other relevant legislation applies within the organization.
* Held accountable to take care of his own health and safety, other person in the workplace that may be affected by their acts or omission at work.
* To report to his supervisor or respective Manager.
* Education: Preferred to have studied to under graduate level.
* Experience: Solid experience in the luxury hotel sector with an understanding of key markets, strong network of appropriate social/business connections within the key markets that they will be operating.
* General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize, and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
* Language: Required to speak, read and write English and Arabic, with fluency in other languages preferred.
* Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
* Licenses & Certifications: Must have a clean driving license, must be available to travel within the GCC market.
over 2 years ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close