about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Sales Manager to join our highly successful team in London Watford where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our a Leisure Sales Manager you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below combined with a passion for delivering exceptional service through your team.
As a Leisure Sales Manager you will:
* Assist the Leisure Club Manager in delivering the highest possible operational standards whilst supporting the development of the Leisure Club Team.
* Deliver a high standard of service and customer satisfaction in line with company procedures and unit profitability targets.
* Achieve this by being a key link in the chain that joins up great staff with memorable customer service. You will have a passion for helping others perform to their maximum potential.
* Create an engaged team through development opportunities, reward & recognition and a culture of team work and support.
* Ensure employees are trained and supported, using their natural talents to deliver beyond expectations. You will instil and sustain a culture of excellence with appropriate levels of informality and fun, providing leadership, motivation and development, taking into account employee welfare.
* Ensure the Leisure Club is always be prepared and ready for service according to agreed brand guidelines. Operational standards to be the best they can possibly be regarding service, hygiene, health & safety and the teams presentation and uniform standards. Quality is your middle name.
* Ensure a Great Customer Experience through successful day to day operations within the club ensures expectations are met and where possible exceeded. You cater for all and ensure that our people, products and service are memorable as we build our reputation as the leading Leisure Club.
* Support the Leisure Club Manager in the recruitment process and motivate and challenge a talented team.
* Ensure the Sales team have the product knowledge to please our Leisure club members and guests, not just in relation to the Leisure club but the whole Village package.
* Communicate with your team on a daily basis, other hotel departments and guests / leisure club members, so that everyone knows what our offering is and is encouraged to try it and return for more. Inform members and guests of necessary information and communicate effectively.
* Support the Leisure Club Manager in ensuring that the Leisure Club contributes to overall hotel performance targets. Further, add value to overall hotel performance through teamwork
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. They also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be our Leisure Sales Manager.