about 1 year ago
Runner – Soho House White City - Target earnings of up to £9 p/h
Full Time. Highly competitive salary.
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, spread across Europe, the UK, north America and Asia. We offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us as a Runner, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
White City House has opened last April at the old BBC headquarters in West London. The House has three floors of club space, rooftop pool, two cinemas, a screening room, 24,000 sq ft gym and 45 bedrooms within the building’s original Grade-II listed central ring.
For those Runner who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
We are seeking excellent and outgoing Runner to join the team. Previous experience in a similar high-volume hospitality environment and basic food and beverage knowledge are a plus.
Only Runner eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above Runner position.
* Can-do attitude
* Good customer service skills
* Love to have fun at work and enjoy working as a part of an energetic team
* Ability to and like working in busy, fast-paced environments
* Keen to learn while working, and have a passion for food and beverage
* Flexible to work a variety of shifts including mornings, late evenings and weekends
If you are passionate about hospitality and are looking for exciting new opportunities as a Runner with our company, then we want to hear from you!
Soho House & Co offers:
* One of the most competitive salaries within the hospitality industry
* Fantastic career growth and personal development opportunities, with an opportunity to travel abroad with us
* Meal on shift
* Our food and drinks network, Cookhouse & House Tonic. which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest demonstrations from industry professionals, sourcing and tasting trips and our own in-house magazine
* Subsidised gym memberships, pension and great discounts across our sites