about 1 month ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Victoria London
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 19/01/2018
Closing date: 18/07/2018
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Food & Beverage career with us as a Room Service Assistant at Park Plaza Victoria London. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Dining Host you will ensure our guests have the best possible dining experience within Park Plaza Victoria London, providing the highest levels of service and quality.
* Provide inspirational service to our guests by being attentive to their needs, flexible and proactive.
* Make recommendations to guests in order to enhance their dining experience, and at the same time supporting the department in achieving its revenue targets
* Ensure the Room Service areas are prepared, stocked and ready for service.
* Ensure you have a knowledge of food and beverage service techniques, menus, drinks lists and specialties offered within Park Plaza London Victoria
What we are looking for:
* A Food and Beverage professional possessing some operational knowledge of quality Food and Beverage service
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment
* Previous experience with Micros is preferred but not essential
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.