about 1 year ago
Looking to join a culture of excellence as a Room Service Assistant and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Room Service Assistant?
It's your world– Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries.
Personal Development programmes for every level
Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
Yearly team outings
Do not forget a competitive starting salary.
28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well.
50% discount on Food & Beverage in the hotel
Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Assistant, you are responsible for taking Guests orders and bringing it to their rooms in a timely manner. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Take Room Service orders.
* Deliver orders to the Rooms.
* Knowledge of menu content, menu changes, and promotional activities
* Communicate with the Room Service Chefs and other Team Members.
* You must be able to work in all area's of Food and Beverage including; bar, restaurant, lobby and events.
* Talk to Guests in a polite and friendly manner on the Phone.
* Ensure compliance of brand standards.
* Follow cash handling procedures, if required
What are we looking for?
* Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
* Genuinely friendly and caring
* Enjoys working as part of a team
* Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
* Ambitious and hard working
* Good communication and personal presentation
* It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
* There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role
* We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview.
* In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Room Service Assistant - DoubleTree by Hilton, London - Tower of London | London, Greater London Jobs | Food and Beverage JobsHOT06K1Q_13920_en