4 months ago
We have a variety of working patterns to suit your needs. We will work around you !!
Ensuring that all rooms are cleaned to exceptional standards with added flare and passion.
Working alongside a team who are fun, friendly, inspiring and enjoy what they do.
The main aim is to ensure every guest has a memorable and unique experience and has enjoyed stand out hospitality.
Previous experience in Housekeeping would be an advantage although full training will be given. You will be required to clean guest bedrooms on your allocated floor, as well as ensuring the guest individual needs are met.
You must have experience of working in large volume operations and fast paced environments and be used to working with large teams of people. Must have good communication skills and great attention to detail to ensure all your areas are immaculate at all times.
What we look for
* A passion for hospitality
* Have experience of adhering to hotel & company procedures
* Be able to work flexible hours
* Confidence to speak to guests and able to explain/services/facilities
* Able to work in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure
* Possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Attention to the smallest detail
* A commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
What's in it for you?
* The opportunity to be part of the newest world class resort in one of the most beautiful destinations.
* Uniform provided
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership and Family Health Club Membership (subject to terms and conditions).
* Discounted room nights across all English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages across all English Lakes Restaurants
* English Lakes Gift Vouchers and awards lunch presentation for each year of service
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full on-line application form or you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.
Please note no accommodation is provided. These are Live-out positions.