11 days ago
Join the Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa team and help create enjoyable and memorable Lake District experiences for our guests.
****** Part time positions ******* working around school hours
*********** Mini bus transport available - ask for details ********
* Service guest bedrooms, maintain outstanding housekeeping standards
* Assist with public area cleaning, as required
* Attend to guest requirements and requests
* Maintain all aspects of hygiene and Health & Safety requirements
* Friendly, outgoing and motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
* Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
* Great attention to detail
* Willing to adopt a hands on approach to cover sickness/holiday
* Uniform provided (except footwear)
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary Health Club Membership for employee and family
* Discounts on rooms at English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues
* Discounts on food and beverages at English Lakes restaurants
* English Lakes Gift Vouchers and annual awards lunch presentation
* Opportunities to train, develop and progress within the company
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview stage as part of our standard recruitment process.
We are happy to receive your CV as an additional supporting document but you still need to complete our full on line application form, you can request a hard copy to be sent to you if you prefer.