about 1 year ago
If you like working as part of a great team that takes pride in their work and thrives on making our guests happy, this opportunity to join our Housekeeping team is perfect.
As Room Attendant, you will be passionate about working in a team that ensures the highest levels of cleanliness for our guests in our bedrooms and public areas. No previous experience is needed, just a great attitude and a warm personality.
The perks of working as a Room Attendant with London
* 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Room Attendant at London, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
Located in London just minutes away from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the designer boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, London hotel sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury. London is the proud winner of 'Best Urban Hotel' in the 2017 Cond Naste Johansen's UK and Ireland Awards for Excellence.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Don't be shy, apply today join us a Room Attendant!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.