10 months ago
If you like working as part of a great team that takes pride in their work and thrives on making our guests happy, this opportunity to join our Housekeeping team is perfect.
We now have opportunities to join our housekeeping team on a part time or casual basis. If you are a student who wants flexibility around your studies, or just someone wanting regular work to suit other commitments, this is a great opportunity. Training is provided and no previous experience is needed to work as a Room Attendant with us, just a great attitude and a warm personality.
The perks of working as a Room Attendant with The Bristol
* 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Room Attendant at The Bristol, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Bristol enjoys an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of one of the UK's most exciting cities. Blending a modernist faade with an interior where warm contemporary design pervades, The Bristol is all at once a wonderful leisure and business destination with its lively harbourside position offering lively local ambience.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for three years running; 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Room Attendant!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.