4 months ago
Apply now Job no: 504573
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Department: Non-Management (Entry), Housekeeping
As we enter a new era following a multimillion pound extensive renovation, we are looking for a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team to play a key role within the hotel and as a role model for colleagues, guests and the general public to help position us as the leading luxury hotel in London.
Could you help transport someone to another world? To an oriental world of luxury, and the most attentive service? To a world that’s all about them?
Our colleagues create that world for our guests. And together, we grow. We learn to become better, more refined, more distinguished. Our colleagues are what make Mandarin Oriental memorable.
If you want to be part of a culture that makes its colleagues and its guests feel valued every day, this is the place for you.
With the glamour of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal & Bar Boulud, a world class spa, The Rosebery and a bustling bar; it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape in the capital.
As Room Attendant you will be responsible for the following duties:
* To consistently achieve the required standards of cleanliness, product presentation and customer care in all guest rooms and public areas in order to create a warm, friendly and comfortable environment for our guests
* To ensure that the appropriate level of security for all guest belongings is achieved, aiding in creating a feeling of comfort and confidence for guests
* Ensures the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition, ensuring that personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team and demonstrate a professional image for our guests
* To ensure that all guest rooms are cleaned, stocked and maintained to the standard required
* To provide guests with requested services at all times
* To report any malfunctioning equipment and maintenance problems by recording all faults in work orders and passing them on to the Floor Manager.
We offer our Room Attendant world class benefits, including but not limited to:
* Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
* Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
* Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
* Colleague recognition and reward programmes
* An exciting range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
* Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
With the vision of making our hotel one of the finest hotels in the world, we are looking for candidates that can deliver passionate, kind and genuine service. If this if you, apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Advertised: 23 Apr 2019 GMT Daylight Time