3 months ago
Why not start 2019, with a new job in our brilliant Housekeeping Team?
Crowne Plaza Harrogate, Harrogate, North Yorkshire. HG1 1XX
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe. We are currently the towns only major branded hotel and we are an excellent team of around 90 people the he whole hotel.
The Room Attendant role involves a range of duties, including: ensuring hotel bedrooms and other allocated areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard every day. Responsible for routine and periodic cleaning, as well as reporting wear and tear you will ensure areas are presented to the standard required so that all of our guests are delighted with their rooms.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Room Attendant role include:
• Identifying service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with others.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of others and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in customer service preferably in a hospitality related role able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
• Award winning employer
• Competitive Salary
• Worldwide team member benefit programme
• 50% F&B Discount at any UK Valor hotel
• Team member of the month incentive
• Free meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Many Team member celebration events throughout the year
• Incremental holiday allowance based on service
• Apprenticeships available
• Healthcare options
• Pension options
• Complimentary car parking
With 214 rooms, our stylish hotel is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Harrogate and is a popular choice for those visiting the 'Harrogate Convention Centre'.
The hotel hosts a mixture of leisure guests, those on business and those attending a meeting or celebration for up to 320 people, which our team organise with clockwork precision.
Our guests can stay energised with a visit to our Fitness Centre, or enjoy a visit to the newly refurbished 'Springs Restaurant' serving a sunning menu of fresh, local ingredients. This contemporary hotel is a great place to work!
Valor Hospitality Europe
Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Room Attendant position .