6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Room Attendant to join our team of Housekeeping associates at Rosewood London to clean our guest bedrooms and suites to a luxury standard. This is role offers approximately 40 hours per week spread over 5 working days.
Key expectations of this role are:
• Cleaning and refreshing approximately 10 guest bedrooms a day.
• Attending the daily morning briefing and trainings.
• Preparing your pantry and trolley with the supplies needed for the day.
• Coordinating your allocated rooms and reporting on progress using a communications device.
• Paying close attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
• Having a passion for guest service and taking ownership of the guest experience.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with others.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays, increasing to up 35 over time
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.