8 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping Department. We are ideally looking for someone to start work immediately on flexible hours basis. Previous experience in a hotel or similar role will be an added bonus but not essential as training will be provided.
As Room Attendant, you will report into the Head Housekeeper, but work very closely with the Housekeeping Floor Supervisors to deliver exceptional service. As Room Attendant you will be required to ensure that all public areas and bedrooms that are allocated to you are cleaned to the required hotel standard.
All applicants must have a good command of the English language.
- Clean and tidy rooms, bathrooms and common areas in line with the rules of hygiene and cleanliness and the procedures implemented by the hotel,
- Replenish guest amenities, coffee, tea,
- Ensure that rooms look attractive,
- Check that equipment is in good working order,
- Apply the procedure for handling lost property,
- Respect guidelines on the use of cleaning products,
- Handle hotel equipment, complimentary welcome gifts and room linen with due care,
- Respond to guest’s requests efficiently and politely,
- Is responsible for cleaning and restocking the trolley every day,
- Is responsible for the "master key”.
Apply for Job