5 months ago
£7.38 - £7.83 per hour, plus tips
Number of Roles:
IT' S NOT JUST A JOB - WE WANT YOU TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
At Andrew Brownsword Hotels we know that our success depends on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. So we invest in your training and development and are committed to promoting from within. We need your personality and passion for hospitality and we offer all sorts in return.
Recently awarded AA Hotel Group of the Year, at Andrew Brownsword Hotels we can offer training and progression within our hotels and across our collection...or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles we may look for experience at a similar level or property, but for other positions we just require passion and commitment - we will teach you the rest!
With unparalleled views of England's oldest working racecourse, the contemporary 85 bedroom ABode Chester is located in the heart of the city, and is complemented by exceptional dining and a modern, stylish and sophisticated design. With the Brasserie Abode on the 6th floor of the hotel, it offers relaxed, sophisticated dining that moves effortlessly from day to night.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Room Attendant who has worked in hospitality or within a similar role.
The future member of our team will:
* Take a friendly approach with a good eye for detail, ensuring our high standards of cleanliness are delivered in all guest bedrooms and public areas.
* Be able to work efficiently to ensure our rooms are ready to welcome our guests upon their arrival.
* Remain calm under pressure.
* React to any guest requests in order that we exceed our guest expectations.
* Thrive on being part of a committed team of Room Attendants, who take pride in their work, and who support and communicate with one another.
* Ideally have previous experience in the role of Room Attendant or similar, although full training will be given.
Opportunities and benefits
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.