about 1 year ago
Crowne Plaza Harrogate Kings Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire. HG1 1XX
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 17 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Room Attendant role involves a range of duties, including: ensuring hotel bedrooms and other allocated areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard every day. Responsible for routine and periodic cleaning, as well as reporting wear and tear you will ensure areas are presented to the standard required so that all of our guests are delighted with their rooms.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do. Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Room Attendant role include:
• Identifying service problems or issues before they arise.
• Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with others.
• Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of others and actions requests quickly.
• Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
• Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
• Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
• Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in customer service preferably in a hospitality related role able to work flexible hours, on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
• Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit our website to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.