6 months ago
De Vere Devonport House
It's where Maritime History meets the modern day and the place where you could sail into your next career move at De Vere Devonport House. Based in Greenwich on a World Heritage site and brimming with character this property offers 99 bedrooms and 13 meeting rooms, an array of events and weddings, a bar and a mouth-watering restaurant; offering plenty of scope for your next career move.
What is the main purpose of the role?
As part of our Housekeeping team, your responsibilities include maintaining the cleanliness and good order of all rooms to create a pleasant environment for our guests and our team.
In addition, you will perform cleaning and maintenance of all storage areas, public areas and employee areas to the required standard. You will handle any guest queries in a courteous and professional manner and escalate as required, as well as reporting any malfunctioning equipment, damaged furniture or maintenance problems.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you should have excellent personal presentation and a strong work ethic. You will be proactive, able to work under your own initiative and the drive to consistently meet our high standards in terms of cleanliness and brand pillars ensuring our guests have a comfortable stay with us. Ideally you will also have experience in a similar role.
* A competitive salary
* Holiday Paid as Accrued
* Hotel based incentive schemes
* Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty