about 1 year ago
We are seeking an exceptional Room Attendant to join the Claridge’s team. Our colleagues possess an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
Claridge’s is London’s art deco jewel, with a rich history and heritage that all started in the 19th century. Claridge's prides itself on impeccable service. For generations we’ve catered to our guests' every whim, both inside and outside the hotel, offering a unique, genuinely bespoke approach to meet the needs of the tired, the excited and the exacting traveller.
As one of London’s most exclusive luxury hotels we have been a refuge for Kings and a Hollywood home from home, we will always be timelessly glamourous, and we continue to provide magical experiences for all of our guests. Our breath-taking suites, exquisite cuisine and charm make Claridge’s the art deco masterpiece it is today.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As a Room Attendant you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining approximately 11 of our gorgeous rooms per day.
• Ensuring that the highest possible standard of cleanliness is achieved, supplies are replenished, and that our guests are made to feel at home.
• Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
• Keeping the maid service area, cupboards and guest corridors clean and tidy.
• Reporting defects in the room, to ensure that our standards remain at the highest level.
• Assisting the Housekeeping team to ensure efficiency and seamless service.
Successful candidates for our Room Attendant opportunity will:
• Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
• Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service
• Have ideally worked in a similar role within a hotel environment, however this is not a prerequisite.
• Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits, including:
• Excellent salary and benefits
• Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
• Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
• 50% Food and Beverage discount across the Maybourne Hotel Group
• Hotel guest experience for employees
• Social events and activities
• Preferential room rates for yourself and your family
• Brilliant employee recognition programs
• Travel card loan
• Meals on duty
• Pension scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Employee assistance helpline and occupational health service
Terms and conditions apply to all benefits