3 months ago
We have a new opportunity in our Central Sales team for a temporary Sales Administrator, this is based at our corporate office in Euston. The role will be on fixed term contract for a period of approximately 6 months.
The role is working within our Request for Proposals division and is highly focussed around admin activity using various IT software packages. Excellent IT skills and the ability to pick up new IT systems quickly is essential for this role.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
To support the administration of the Request for Proposal (RFP), from corporate clients for the group, using various IT tools for tracking and distribution.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / MAIN DUTIES
* Working within the Central Sales team with other RFP Administrators as a support function to the business
* To be proficient with IT software used within the department including; Salesforce.com, Sabre, Pegasus, Galileo, Worldspam, Amadeus, Lanyon, Utell and Google docs
* Working with 3rd party systems to monitor RFPs
* Using Salesforce.com (SFCD) to accurately update statuses, changes and communications
* Setting up RFPs in SFDC for distribution between our entire portfolio of hotels both UK and international
* Administration of the company’s main RFP tool Lanyon, including building RFPs, setting up rate plans and controlling user access
* Support with any reporting development and system implementation
* To liaise effectively with the wider business for any RFP queries or issues
* Any of other admin support for the Central Sales team or Global Sales
* Comply with all policies and procedures relating to Sales, and to statutory and legal guidelines
* Monitor the RFP email inbox for new requests and queries and action accordingly
What we look for
* Excellent IT skills; quick learner in picking up new software packages
* Candidates will have experience in some of the following IT software packages; Salesforce.com, Sabre, Pegasus, Galileo, Worldspam, Amadeus, Lanyon, Utell and Google docs
* Accurate data input
* Previous experience in a similar admin support role
* Experience in the hospitality or travel & tourism industry would be advantageous
* Role would suit someone from a travel agent background due to the IT systems used, however this is not essential
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty