9 months ago
An opportunity to join the onsite Reservations and Revenue team at The River Lee in Cork is now available for a strategic revenue professional who is looking to join a progressive company with great opportunities for professional development.
As Revenue Manager for The River Lee, a Doyle Collection property, you will work alongside the hotel General Manager and the Group Director of Revenue to determine the revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel as well as the day to day management of yield operations. As the Manager of the Reservations department, you will be a key member of the hotel's Executive Team and will work closely with the Sales, Finance and Operations teams.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in either an Assistant Revenue Manager or Reservations Manager position. With a proven track record for achieving KPI's and demonstrating strong financial acumen, you will be knowledgeable about our competitors and be up to date on market trends. Experience working with Opera PMS, IDeaS or a similar yield system is an advantage.
The perks of working as Revenue Manager with The River Lee
* 29 days of holiday including public holidays
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As Revenue Manager at The River Lee, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The River Lee
Set on the picturesque bend in the river, The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre with art galleries, museums, theatres and a vibrant night life. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces, The Weir Rooms restaurant/bar & river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017.
Don't be shy, apply today join us Revenue Manager!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.