about 1 year ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Regional Office United Kingdom
Type of employment: Contract - Fixed Term
Level: Team member
Date posted: 02/01/2019
Closing date: 01/07/2019
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Revenue career with us as a Revenue Coordinator within our UK Revenue team. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as a Revenue Coordinator and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Revenue Coordinator you will support the Revenue Manager in ensuring that the hotels’ rooms strategy is implemented effectively and that necessary reports are produced for the business.
Please note that this is a one-year maternity cover contract.
* Ensure the daily management and input of controls to the Revenue Management Systems, extranets and Opera.
* Implement control systems relating to room reservations – adhere to pre-set availability rate control and hotel selling strategy ensuring revenue maximization at any given time in relation to market trends.
* Complete the Reservation, Groups, Meeting & Events, and revenue daily checklists.
* Complete necessary daily, weekly and monthly reports required for distribution within the business.
* Review the business pickup on a regular basis to suggest appropriate changes to business strategy.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience working in a high volume four or five star hotel within a similar role or at a senior role within Reservations.
* Experience and/or understanding of Individual Reservations and Group Block management.
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment and has a proven track record of responding quickly to changing market conditions.
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone with strong organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and an analytical approach will enjoy this role
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.