about 1 year ago
De Vere Wokefield Estate
A new chapter in De Vere Wokefield Estate’s history is complete! Situated in 250 acres of beautiful parkland near Reading, this huge property has undergone an extensive £10 million refurbishment to dramatically restore the hotel to its former glory. The 376 bedrooms, event space and reception have been completely overhauled and as well as the re-launch of our modern executive centre, complete with a new Burr & Co. coffeehouse and deli. Our historical Mansion House featuring 87 guest rooms, now sits at the heart of the estate, having undergone a stunning transformation including the exciting launch our new Restaurant '1560' in May 2018.
What is the main purpose of the role?
The Revenue Analyst will provide an effective suite of revenue and forecast reports under clear direction from the Hotel Director of Revenue Management.
You will deliver MI as specified by the Hotel Director of Revenue Management to include data for input into the monthly business review pack, client and agent production and future forecasted revenue and forecast data.
You’ll also use your analytical skills to identify booking trends that enable the conference team to deliver effective diary management and client decisions.
The Ideal Candidate
For this role, it would be ideal if you had previous experience in hospitality/sales environment. A flexible attitude is a must and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You’ll also need strong Excel skills, be highly analytical and have good attention to detail. You’ll be adept at translating statistical information into reports so that it is clearly understandable for colleagues with less technical knowledge.
In addition it would be good if you had knowledge of:
• Opera PMS
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty