about 1 month ago
The Conservatory Restaurant at voco® Oxford Thames are looking for Restaurant Supervisor to join our family.
The Conservatory restaurant at voco Oxford Thames is a destination in itself. Our charming dining room promises the chance to enjoy a scrumptious breakfast or a succulent supper. Your taste buds will thank you.
Our Executive Chef, Claudio Costea, has created a menu that is driven by both the season and local produce. Whatever takes your fancy, you’ll be sure to find a British classic with a contemporary twist that tantalises your taste buds.
Restaurant Supervisors receive some great IHG perks including:
* Competitive, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 39 Hours per Week
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
voco® Oxford Thames are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of Restaurant Supervisor.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you’ll have a genuine passion for Food and Beverage, delivering high quality service and training team members to be their best. You will be responsible for driving our Food and Beverage sales and upselling to our guests were possible. You will ensure you’ll deliver the highest level of guest service.
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Restaurant Supervisor, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.