9 months ago
Role title: Restaurant Supervisor - Part Time - Britannia Airport Hotel
Job Opening: 2019-09-17
Restaurant Supervisor – Britannia Airport Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Airport Hotel, Northenden! Perfect for leisure and business travellers alike, the Britannia Manchester Airport Hotel is a modern hotel situated only 3 miles from Manchester Airport.
The Airport Hotel boasts 212 refurbished bedrooms, airport parking & round-the-clock transfers going to and from the airport. Our restaurant offers a full English breakfast, evening meals and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Part Time Restaurant Supervisor on to the team.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you will be required to;
* Assist the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operation of the Restaurant.
* Ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the Restaurants SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained.
* Ensure that all standards of performance within the Restaurant/Room Service are maintained.
* Assist in the recruitment and selection of employees for the Restaurant in accordance with Company Procedures.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively towards deadlines. You will be confident in supervising a team of food and beverage attendants ensuring the team continue to provide a high-quality service. You will be required to work 20 hours per week.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.