8 months ago
Join us as our Restaurant Supervisor
voco® Oxford Thames are looking for Restaurant Supervisor to join our family.
voco® Oxford Thames on the banks of the River Thames. Based in the Oxfordshire countryside with fresh air and plenty of space. Our guests take time to indulge in the abundance of nature and history that you’ll discover when you stay at our riverside hotel.
Restaurant Supervisors receive some great IHG perks including:
* Competitive, Plus Great IHG Perks!
* 39 Hours per Week
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
* Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
* Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
* Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent employee recognition programmes
* Vast range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
* Meals whilst on duty
* Uniform Provided
* Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
voco® Oxford Thames are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of Restaurant Supervisor.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you’ll have a genuine passion for Food and Beverage, delivering high quality service and training team members to be their best. You will be responsible for driving our Food and Beverage sales and upselling to our guests were possible. You will ensure you’ll deliver the highest level of guest service.
You will create memorable experiences for our guests and ensure a willingness to return.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor with lots of Passion, Energy and Warmth.
We’re looking Restaurant Supervisor to join our Family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
Previous experience as a Head Waiter/Waitress or a Supervisory role is required.
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Restaurant Supervisor, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.