5 months ago
The Principal York, located adjacent to the train station provides great public transport links. The hotel boasts 155 bedrooms all with a beautiful look and feel that delivers pure home from home comfort to our guests. Public spaces within the hotel include The Garden Room, with views across the hotel lawns to York Minster in the background. The hotel's restaurant The Refectory Kitchen & Terrace serves dishes made with fresh, seasonal local produce and the comfortable, cosy Chapter House Bar was awarded Bar of the Year at the Visit York Tourism Awards 2018.
The Restaurant Supervisor role
If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment and are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest service to every guest, every time, then our Restaurant Supervisor is the ideal opportunity for you.
As our Restaurant Supervisor you will be responsible for leading the Restaurant team and supervising the day to day running of our Refectory Kitchen and Terrace. You will ensure all guests are wowed by the amazing service they receive at breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as private dinners. You will train and motivate the team to deliver memorable experiences for our guests ensuring that guest satisfaction is always their main priority.
The benefits of working as a Restaurant Supervisor at The Principal York;
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays which increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days
* Hotel incentive and recognition schemes (earn high street vouchers, overnight stays, paid birthday day off)
* Access to our IHG Benefits portal, including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague and friends and family rates at IHG hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty