7 months ago
De Vere Tortworth Court
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment project, this is a truly exciting time to join De Vere Tortworth Court!
Set within a 30-acre estate featuring one of the UK’s most impressive arboretums, this stunning venue boasts a Grade II-listed Victorian mansion house, 201 bedrooms and 12 impressive event spaces as well as a newly created spa, all conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bristol, with easy access to J14 of the M5. We’ve recently launched the 1853 Restaurant & Bar serving classic British dishes, our Atrium Bistro bar, decked with indoor trees under a 60-foot high glass roof as well as our elegant yet cosy Library bar.
Main purpose of the role:
Participating in the preparation, set up and service of the food and bar service areas, you’ll ensure a high level of efficiency whilst maintaining and improving standards and quality of service.
You’ll also all check duty management, review and monitor cash floats, ensure equipment maintenance, and ensure all F&B areas are always kept presentable and tidy, to ensure the best F&B experience for all of our customers all of the time.
The Ideal Person
You’ll be committed to delivering fantastic customer service, but will also be a competent leader with strong communication skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues and guests.
With a flexible approach, and able to quickly adapt to change, you’ll have worked in this environment before and have a real eye for detail. Ideally you’ll have leadership experience in an F&B environment and the proven ability to go the extra mile for our customers.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive schemes
* Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty