9 months ago
If you love making guests feel special and want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about hospitality, this opportunity to join us is perfect.
We are now recruiting for a Restaurant Manager to oversee the operations of The Marylebone Hotel's ground floor restaurant including the London and Pantry.
Just off Marylebone High Street at the top of Marylebone Lane, 108 houses three distinctive areas; the bar, the brasserie and the pantry. As Restaurant Manager you will be working alongside the Bar Manager and supporting the Restaurant and Bar General Manager.
As Restaurant Manager in the brasserie, you will be a passionate foodie who leads a team by example whilst going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back again and again. Managing and inspiring a large team will be key to your success in this role.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a management role within a fast-paced restaurant within a hotel or high-end restaurant. Knowledgeable with budgeting, forecasting and scheduling, as well as maintaining impeccable service standards, this is a floor focussed management role.
The perks of working as a Restaurant Manager with The Marylebone
* 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
* Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
* Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
* 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
* Great location with easy access to public transport
* In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
* Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
* Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
* Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
* Plus more ...
As a Restaurant Manager at The Marylebone, you will be working for the family owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in the UK and further afield in Ireland and the USA!
The Marylebone, London
Located just minutes from Oxford Street and in the heart of Marylebone Village, The Marylebone hotel provides easy access to the best that London has to offer. The excitement and buzz of Marylebone Lane, Oxford Street and Park Lane, the world-famous stores of Bond Street and Mayfair and the green spaces of Regents Park and Hyde Park are all just a short walk away.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018 and again in 2019.
Don't be shy, apply today join us as a Restaurant Manager!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.