11 months ago
De Vere Cotswold Water Park
If you love luxury and tranquillity then the De Vere Cotswold Water Park could be your perfect career move. Set in the stunning Cotswolds, this vast hotel has a state of the art leisure and spa facility which sets it apart from its local rivals.
Uniquely designed to ensure guests can enjoy the scenic landscape surrounding the hotel, this thriving property has over 300 luxurious bedrooms, extensive conference facilities, a lakeside veranda, bar and weddings offering plenty of career opportunities.
Restaurant Food and Beverage Assistant- Full Time
Main purpose of the role:
You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction. Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently. Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focussed on great customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service. Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty