4 months ago
De Vere Horwood Estate
Nestled in the heart of Buckinghamshire around 15 minutes from Milton Keynes, De Vere Horwood Estate sits within 38 acres of beautiful grounds.
The sweeping tree lined drive arrives at this historic hotel, boasting 35 meeting spaces to accommodate up to 300 delegates as well as 185 bedrooms.
Restaurant & Bars Manager
Reporting to the Operations Manager the Restaurant and Bars Manager, supported by 2 Assistant Managers and 4 Supervisors, will lead a team of approximately 30 with full responsibility for the day to day activities for the F&B departments.
Your key focus will be to ensure the delivery of a quality service and guest food and beverage experiences across our restaurant, 3 bars and room service. You will monitor and review monthly sales performance, productivity, food quality, service and merchandising.
You’ll also be responsible for developing a talented team of junior managers and supervisors to drive service, sales and profitability whilst implementing longer-term development plans for all our food & beverage service areas.
Who we are looking for?
This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous experience of working in a similar type of role, ideally within an upper 4* quality hotel or venue. You will have experience of leading and developing a team with strong organisational skills.
Communication skills are key, allowing you to build strong and effective working relationships you’re your team and peers and to create a rapport with guests.
Commercially aware, you will be adept at driving sales and profitability whilst ensuring the highest standards are maintained.
This really is a role that requires someone with a strong passion for excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
If you’re a dedicated Restaurant & Bars Manager looking for your next challenge within a hotel or venue that can offer excellent career opportunities, we would love to hear from you.
* A competitive salary
* 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform provided
Please take a look.