about 1 month ago
Role title: Restaurant & Bar Supervisor– Full Time -The Elite Venue Selection -Grand Hotel Gosforth Park
Job Opening: 2021-08-26
Restaurant & Bar Supervisor– Grand Hotel Gosforth Park
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Newcastle’s Grand Hotel Gosforth Park! Set in 12 acres of parkland next to Newcastle Racecourse, the Grand Hotel Gosforth Park is just 10 minutes’ drive from Newcastle’s centre. It offers luxurious, modern rooms and superb leisure facilities.
The Hotel Restaurant serves varied breakfast and evening menus while The Lounge Bar offers lighter snacks and beverages. Due to high demand we are looking to recruit a Full time Restaurant & Bar Supervisor on to the team.
As Restaurant & Bar Supervisor, you will be required to;
* Assist the Restaurant & Bar Manager in the responsibility for all food and beverage service areas.
* Ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Ensure that all food and beverage service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements.
* Ensure all control procedures are implemented effectively.
* Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
* Ensure all rotas are prepared and controlled in line with business requirements.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Restaurant & Bar Supervisor. You will be able to communicate effectively with both staff and guests.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.