7 months ago
Overview of duties
• Ensures the high standard of services provided for guests and the attainment of the department's qualitative and quantitative targets
• Conveys the hotel's image and atmosphere through his/her exemplary attitude, warm and friendly welcome, availability and frequent presence in the field
• Manages and motivates the teams in order to improve sales and the quality of F&B services
• Improves the department's results by increasing sales and the productivity of F&B points of sale
• Leads and brings life to Mercure projects and identity features in the department (Echanson, service certification etc)"
• Enhances guest satisfaction
• Handles guest comments and complaints, ensuring follow-up
• Develops close relationships with guests to encourage loyalty
• Ensures guests receive a warm and personalised welcome"
Professional techniques / Production
• Organises and supervises the preparation of points of sale according to activity forecasts
• Ensures that reference standards are properly applied
• Checks that sales materials are well presented
• In conjunction with the Head Chef, prepares the menus, organises purchases and ensure the update and application of cooking instructions
• Plans changes in the menu, sets prices and organises the work for the day in coordination with the Head Chef"
• Manage and values the differents food and beverage points of sale
• Make sure of the informations transmission in the concerned services
• Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere
• Takes part in or validates recruitments
• Organises the welcome and integration of new employees
• Prepares or checks the work schedules, ensuring that they are consistent with activity forecasts
• Conducts annual performance appraisals and sets targets for the team
• Prepares the training plans in conjunction with the managers under his/her responsibility and follows them up
• Helps employees improve their skills and provides support for career development
• Applies labour legislation "
Commercial / Sales
• Develops excellent relations with guests
• Prepares the commercial action plan for the department and ensures implementation
• Sets daily sales targets for the team
• Analyses guests' comments and shares them with the team
• Launches and deploys marketing initiatives in the local area in order to increase revenue
• Works in close collaboration with the sales department to ensure a high standard of service and satisfaction for meetings customers
• Knows the market and customer expectations
• Keeps close track of what the competition is doing
• Uses sense of creativity and innovation to facilitate commercial operations"
Management and administration
• Draws up the department's annual budget in line with hotel strategy
• Ensures that management results are in line with the hotel's targets
• Guarantees the respect of procedures governing cash operations, administration and audits, in line with the brand's internal audit guidelines
• Adapts department organisation as required and manages headcount for optimum ""prime cost""
• Draws up, implements and ensures that internal checks are properly carried out
• Supervises purchasing for the restaurant and kitchen, manages stocks and checks that AccorShop purchasing targets are met as decided by the brand
• Ensures that the equipment and cultural assets of the department remain in good condition and working order
• Checks inventories that have been carried out
• Takes part in ""Debtor"" meetings and implements actions to recover debt"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Is responsible for keeping the equipment and furniture in good condition
• Ensures machinery works reliably and follows up any technical work
• Ensures that all F&B areas are kept clean and that hygiene and food safety standards are respected
• Sets up an action plan based on the hygiene analysis results and tracks implementation
• Applies and ensures application of the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
• Is responsible for the security of people and property in the area under his/her remit"
Apply for Job