2 months ago
In a Nutshell
We are actively seeking a Restaurant, Bar, Lounge and Terrace to deliver exceptional service to our guests and manage our wonderful food and beverage team all whilst delivering budgeted financial performance.
Lots to do, but lots of fun
* Ensure guest satisfaction through high quality service and good public relations.
* Ensure daily briefings and job allocations are carried out and daily tasks are completed.
* Develop each service including morning coffee, lunch and dinner drinks, afternoon tea and room service.
* Record guest profiling and champion within the team.
* Ensure all systems, processes, and SOP’s are up-to-date and are regularly reviewed and team members are performing specific tasks as per the SOP.
* Monitor Review Pro performance and action points as necessary.
* Team management to include, employee relations, absence management, training and development and employee engagement, and rota management.
* Establish and maintain effective employee relations across department.
* Work with Human Resources to effectively resource the best talent for the business.
* Hold regular team meetings ensuring a strong and clear flow of communication at all times.
* Ensure the purchasing of all supplies, stock and equipment is within budgeted guidelines, and the EPIC system is used.
* Ensure PAR stocks are correct and stock takes take place monthly.
* Work with the Conference and Banqueting Manger to ensure all food and beverage areas are maintained to the highest standards (cleanliness, maintenance of furnishings and equipment).
* Manage beverage and food gross profit.
* Ensure that all IT systems relevant to the Department are effectively and efficiently used within the department.
* To take Duty Manager shifts and conduct them in line with guidelines.
* In HOD meetings and promote Restaurant, Bar, Lounge & Terrace activities & policies.
* Participation in group F&B meetings, HOD Meetings and promote the department.
The Ideal Candidate
Are you right for us?
* Genuine Interest in people.
* Managerial or supervisory experience in a similar role at a 4 star/2 AA Rosette level.
* Passion for delivering exceptional guest service.
* Great knowledge of and a passion for food and drink.
* The ability to work under pressure and to multi task.
* Proven team leadership skills.
* Immaculate presentation and grooming.
* Strong eye for detail.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Confidence, initiative and 'Exclusive' personality.
* Computer literacy.
And now for the good stuff
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed to our people. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary car parking
* Perkz discount scheme
* Discounted room nights across all Exclusive properties
* Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
About the Company
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but we’ll give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
1. We want people with bags of character. We don’t want you to hide your personality when you’re at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
2. We want people people. You’ve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told you to smile and chat.
3. We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then we’re not for you.
4. You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guest you’re happy to help, you have to mean it.